Salmon Cakes with Lemon-Herb Sauce
- Four 6-ounce pouches pink salmon
- 3/4 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 3/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 3 cups dry bread crumbs, divided
- Non-stick cooking spray
In a large bowl, gently flake salmon. Stir in chopped red pepper, green onions, mayonnaise, lemon juice, seasoned salt and cayenne pepper. Stir in eggs and ¾ cup of bread crumbs. Form mixture into 16 balls.
Place remaining breadcrumbs on a plate. Roll balls in bread crumbs and flatten into cakes about ½ inches thick.
Heat griddle to 350F. Spray surface with non-stick spray and fry cakes until golden brown on both sides. Serve with Lemon-Herb Sauce.
2 ¼ cups mayonnaise
2 tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice
3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
3 teaspoons dried thyme
Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Chill until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Twice-Baked Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French Onion Soup with Gruyere... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- seared scallops with herb butter... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Pizza Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange-Sage Roasted Turkey 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jewish Apple Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna marinade and pineapple salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fish fillets, oven fried 0/5 (0 Votes)