Lamb Cutlets with Strawberry & Feta Salad
A beautiful fresh and zesty salad with light and tasty french-trimmed lamb cutlets
- 12 French-trimmed lamb cutlets
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons, very thinly sliced
- 1 bunch mint, leaves picked
- 2 tbs raspberry or red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tbs dijon mustard
- 500 g green beans, blanched
- 400 g small strawberries, sliced
- 400 g feta crumbled
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Place lamb in a shallow dish and drizzle with 100ml olive oil, add the lemon slices and half the mint, season with sea salt and fresh ground pepper toss to coat, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Whisk the vinegar, sugar, mustard and remaining oil, salt and pepper in a bowl, add beans, berries, feta and mint toss to combine.
Heat bar-b-q or chargrill to high and cook lamb for 2-3 mins each side for pink or until done to your liking.
Cook lemon for 1min until slightly caramelised, serve the lamb with salad and lemon, yummy!
You'll also love
- Mexican Tequila avocado nachos 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Lime Margarita 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crock pot Chinese pork and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Organic Pork Herb Trio 4/5 (1 Votes)
- White Chocolate-Raspberry... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Mango Jicama Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Minced Mutton/Mutton Keema Vada 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Kjötsúpa (Icelandic Lamb Soup) 3.5/5 (20 Votes)