Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
So I made this for dinner tonight.. and it was AMAZING! Even my very picky husband loved it! One word of advice though.. the sugar bubbled up and burnt to the edges of my baking dish, so I recommend lining the dish with heavy tin foil. Another thing I may try is adding corn syrup to the brown sugar and garlic to make a thicker glaze.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
Adapted from piarecipes.com
Preheat oven to 500°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Pressure Cooker Orange Glazed Pork... 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Delicious Grilled Chicken Marinade 4.8/5 (22 Votes)
- Better Than Alice’s Chicken 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- Peaches and Cream Cake 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Parmesan Orzo w/ Peas 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- Cajun Chicken Stuffed with Pepper... 4.2/5 (80 Votes)
- Roasted Potatoes with Garlic Butter 4.6/5 (40 Votes)