Super Easy Roasted Chicken and Veggies
This healthy recipe is very simple to make and simple to shop for...it's healthy too!
- 1 large roasting Chicken
- 1 1/2 pounds of Brussels Sprouts
- 5 medium Red Potatoes
- 1 medium Orange
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 8oz. container of chicken broth
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Poultry Seasoning to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 100mins
Adapted from easybreezylife.com
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Oil large roasting pan.
Rinse, trim, and slice brussels sprouts and add to pan.
Rinse and cube potatoes and add to pan.
Push veggies to side of pan to make room for chicken.
Rinse chicken and add to pan.
Slice orange and place inside chicken cavity.
Rub oil on chicken and sprinkle chicken and veggies with salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning.
Cook for 20 minutes, then turn oven down to 350 degrees.
Continue cooking until internal temp is at 180, or when juices run clear.
You'll also love
- Crunchy Oven-Fried Fish 4.2/5 (66 Votes)
- American Goulash 4/5 (74 Votes)
- French Onion Chicken Noodle... 4.2/5 (62 Votes)
- Lemon Cake For One 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Marsala Pasta 4.2/5 (47 Votes)
- Apple & Cheese Stuffed Chicken... 4.3/5 (48 Votes)
- BBQ Beer Can Chicken 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Chicken 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
Review this recipe