cookies - Olive Oil Oatmeal Cookies
Nutritional Facts (per cookie): Calories: 95, Total Fat; 6g (Saturated Fat: 1g), Sodium: 104.8mg, Potassium: 44.5mg, Total Carb: 11.5g, Dietary Fiber: 1.5g, Sugars: 2.5g, Protein: 1.8g
- 1 1/2 c. gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/2 t. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 c. coconut sugar
- 2 T. granulated stevia
- 2 T. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. + 1 T. unsweetened, vanilla almond milk (start w/ 1/4 c. and add almond milk by the tablespoon if the mixture is too dry)
- 1/4 c. raisins
- 1/4 c. unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1/4 c. chopped, raw, unsalted walnuts
Adapted from mangiablog.com
Using a food processor or a blender, blend the first 6 ingredients together until a flour substance begins to form.
Pour the flour mixture into a large mixing bowl and add the evoo, almond milk, and raisins.
Fold in the coconut and walnuts.
Using your hands, form the dough into round, flat, cookie shapes, about 1-2 tablespoons of dough.
Place each cookie on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 375 degrees F for 6-10 minutes, 6 minutes if you want a chewier cookie, about 10 minutes if you want a crispier cookie.
Let cool slightly and enjoy w/ a large glass of almond milk.