GRILLED CHICKEN WITH LEMON-CUMCUMBER RELISH
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken
- breast halves
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 medium seedless cucumber,
- chopped (2 1/2 cups)
- 1 large tomato, chopped (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp. finely shredded lemon peel
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. milk
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 32mins
1. Brush chicken breast halves with olive oil; sprinkle with ground cumin, salt, and pepper. Grill on a covered grill directly over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes until done (170°F), turning once.
2. Meanwhile, for Lemon-Cucumber Relish, in a medium bowl combine cucumber, tomato, onion, lemon peel, lemon juice, and garlic; stir to combine. In a small bowl combine yogurt, honey, and milk; stir to combine.
3. To serve, top chicken with Lemon-Cucumber Relish. Drizzle with yogurt sauce.