- 1 pound frozen cleaned shrimp cooked, drained
- 2 cups mushroom slices
- 1 cup green or red pepper strips
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 cup Parkay Margarine
- 3/4 pound Velveeta Pasteurized Process Cheese Spread cubed
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/3 cup Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese (1 1/2 oz)
- 8 ounces fettucini cooked, drained
In large skillet, saute shrimp, vegetables and garlic in margarine. Reduce heat to low. Add Velveeta, cream and dill. Stir until Velveeta is melted. Stir in parmesan cheese. Add fettucini and toss lightly.
This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.