White Chocolate Kissed Gingerbread Cookies
Gingerbread cookies are a classic that almost everyone loves! But adding white chocolate and milk chocolate swirled kisses make these cookies bomb!
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Ginger, ground
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Cinnamon, ground
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Nutmeg, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 (1 1/2-sticks) cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 60 white and milk chocolate swirled kiss-shaped candies
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from mccormick.com
Mix flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg and salt in large bowl. Set aside.
Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add molasses, egg and vanilla; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Press dough into a thick flat disk. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar to coat. Place 2 inches apart on un-greased baking sheets.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges of cookies just begin to brown. Immediately press a chocolate candy into center of each cookie. Remove to wire racks; cool completely. Store cookies in airtight container up to 5 days.
You'll also love
- Grand Marnier French Toast 4.3/5 (70 Votes)
- Rice Krispies, Fruity Pebbles, or... 4.1/5 (97 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge (Easiest EVER) 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Cheese & Garlic Crack Bread 4.3/5 (72 Votes)
- Potato Chip Bark 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- Nonna's Italian Ricotta Cookies 4.2/5 (99 Votes)
- Gingerbread Cutouts 4.8/5 (5 Votes)