Italian sirloin fettuccine alfredo
Beef Main Dish
- 1 12 oz box fettuccine or any thin pasta noodle
- 1 C frozen or fresh peas
- 2 T butter or margarine
- 2 T all purpose flour
- 2 C half and half
- 3/4 t salt
- 1/4 t ground nutmeg
- 1 T garlic
- 1 T lemon pepper
- 1 T oregano
- 1 # sirloin
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 C shredded parmesan cheese
Adapted from bing.com
Cook pasta according to package directions adding the peas to the last 1 minute of cooking time. Drain and return to pot.
Melt butter/margarine in sauce pan over medium heat. Whisk in flour then slowly whisk in half n half add in 1/2 t salt and the nutmeg. Bring to a boil. Stir frequently and cook for 8 minutes.
Cut sirloin into strips and season with the remaining spices. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat and stir fry the sirloin for 5-6 minutes to your desired doneness.
Remove sauce from heat and whisk in parmesan cheese.
Pour sauce over pasta and mix. Transfer to platter and top with cooked steak.
You'll also love
- Organic Pork Herb Trio 4/5 (1 Votes)
- White Chocolate-Raspberry... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- PORK - Fried 'Nam-Yu' Pork 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Yummy Hot Beef Sandwiches 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chow Mei Fun (Stir Fried Noodles) 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheeseless Pasta Bake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Superb Rigatoni and Cauliflower Au... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef Vegetable Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)