• 14 small boiling potatoes, such as Red Bliss (about 2½ pounds), scrubbed well (12 ½ pounds)
• 8 slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled (40 slices)
• 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and coarsely chopped (30 eggs)
• ⅓ cup finely chopped red onions (I used yellow onions) (1⅔ cups)
• ⅓ cup finely chopped celery (1⅔ cups)
• Homemade Ranch Dressing
• 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley (2 bunches)
Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan with enough water to cover by 1 inch. Bring to a boil over high heat, lower to a simmer, and cook until the potatoes are just tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain, let cool, then cut the potatoes into bite-size pieces. In a large mixing bowl, combine the potatoes with all the remaining ingredients and gently toss. Refrigerate the salad several hours before serving to allow the flavors to blend.