SHRIMP MANGO RICE FRY
- coconut lime rice
- 1 1/2 pounds of peeled, raw shrimp
- 3 TBSPNS olive oil, divided
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 TBSPN grated fresh ginger
- 1 tspn dried crushed red pepper
- 1 cup chopped fresh mango
- 1/4 cup chpped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 TBSPNS fresh lime juice
- Topping toasted sweetened flaked coconumt.
1. Prepare Coconumt-Lime Rice
2. Meanwhile, saute half of shrimp in 1 TBSPN hot oil in a large skiillet over medium-high heat 2-3 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrim from siillet.
Repeat procedure with 1 TBSPN hot oil and the remaining shrimp.
3. Saute onions and next 4 ingredients in remaining 1 TBSPN hot oil over med-high heat1 minute. Stir in mango and next 3 ingredients and cook 1 minute, stir in shrimp. Serve over hot cooked coconut-lime reice, top with toasted coconut