CHEES BURGER,RICE AND BROCCOLI SKILLET
- 1 lb lean hamberger
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1(8oz) can tomatoe sauce
- 2 tsp Worchesteshire sauce
- 4 to 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup uncooked regular white rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 (14oz) Broccoli Florets pkg
- 4 oz (1 cup) shredded sharp cheddar chesse
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 70mins
1. Brown hamberger over med. heat. drain
2. Add soup, tomatoe sauce, Worchestershire sauce and hot sauce; mix well. Stir in rice and water, bring to
a boil. reduce heat to low. cover and simmer 15 to 20
min. or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, stirring once or twice.
3. meanwhile cook broccoli to desired doneness, and drain. Set aside.
4. Stir cooked broccoli into hamberger mixture, mix well. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover, cook and additional 5 min or until cheese is melted.