Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Blue Cheese and Bacon
- See directions.
Take boneless, skinless chicken breasts and cut pocket in each. Stuff with crumbled blue cheese and bacon bits. Dip in honey mustard sauce and then in a mixture of crushed corn flakes and ground pecans. Bake at 375-400 for about 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Cranberry Sage Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- tuscan kale soup with quinoa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Veal Cordon Bleu 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet & Hot Pepper Glazed Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cashew Chicken with Lime Marmalade... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Firecracker Chicken Wings (Famous... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BUTTERMILK BACON SPINACH QUICHE 0/5 (0 Votes)