Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Blue Cheese and Bacon
- See directions.
Take boneless, skinless chicken breasts and cut pocket in each. Stuff with crumbled blue cheese and bacon bits. Dip in honey mustard sauce and then in a mixture of crushed corn flakes and ground pecans. Bake at 375-400 for about 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- BBQ Chicken Tenders 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian - Eggplant Parmigiana 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Two Can Cola Pork Roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pierogies with Bacon, Onion and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Thai Chicken Thighs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Main: Chicken Breasts with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab stuffed Chicken Breasts 0/5 (0 Votes)