Autumn Apple Crisp
This crisp has a twist -- maple syrum and cranberries.
- 3/4 cup plus 1/2 Tbs flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 stick cold butter in chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2-1/2 lbs. peeled apples
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
1. For topping, put 3/4 cup flour, sugar, oats, cinnamon, and butter in food prcessor and pulse to form moist clusters. mix in pecans.
2. Cut apples into 1/2" chunks and put them in a buttered 9-1/2 inch, 2 quart pie pan. Add cranberries, maple syrup, and1/2 Tbsp flour; mix. Scatter on topping. Place pan on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
3. Bake at 375 degree for 40 to 50 minutes. Serve warm, at room temp, or chilled.