cabbage salad (overnight)
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 36 cups cabbage, shredded (about 4 large heads)
- 8 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 4 cups sweet onions, sliced
- 8 medium carrots, shredded
- 5 1/3 cups vinegar
- 2 2/3 cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
Adapted from recipegoldmine.com
Place all the vegetables in a large bowl with a tight fitting cover.
Combine all the dressing ingredients and mix well using a blender or a whisk. Pour over the vegetables, stirring to combine. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours before serving.
At serving time, stir thoroughly and drain excess dressing.
Makes 48 (3/4 cup) servings.
You'll also love
- Roasted Elephant Garlic 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BUCA DI BEPPO'S GARLIC MASHED... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Chop and Cabbage Casserole -... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe