- 2 cans of cherry pie filling
- 1/4 c. of organic white unbleached flour
- 1/4 c. cassis creme de cacao liquor
- 2 pre-made Pillsbury pie crust
- grape seed oil spray
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
1. Preheat oven to 420 degrees.
2. Open the two cans of pie filing. Add flour and cassis de caocao. Whisk together until flour is mixed in. There may be some lumps, that’s okay.
3. Spray pie plate with cooking spray. Unroll one pie crust and place it in the pan. Put the filing into the pie pan.
4. Place the second pie crust in top. If a lattice top is desired, take the second pie crust and cut it into strips. Either place the strips on the pie or weave the strips into a lattice and then place on the pie.
5. Place the pie on a cookie sheet covered with aluminum foil. Place in the oven. Bake for 30 minutes. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.