Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies
Mmm, mm good! Nothing better than fresh baked cookies filled with macadamia nuts and chocolate chips! To complete the heavenly experience, serve with ice cold milk. Enjoy!
- 2 cups + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups semisweet (or bittersweet) chocolate chips
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
Adapted from thesunlitkitchen.com
Adjust an oven rack to the lower-middle position and heat the oven to 325°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the melted butter and sugars together on medium speed until smooth. Beat in the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla until combined. Reduce the speed to low and slowly add the flour mixture, mixing until combined. Add the chocolate chips and chopped macadamia nuts and mix until just incorporated.
Drop dough, 2 tablespoons at a time, onto the prepared pans 2 inches apart. Bake until the edges are set and beginning to brown and the centers are soft and puffy, about 16 minutes. Let the cookies cool on the pans for 10 minutes then serve warm or transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (405 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Dream Bars... 4.5/5 (198 Votes)
- Reeses Chocolate Peanut Butter... 4.5/5 (182 Votes)
- Turtle Cookies 4.5/5 (178 Votes)