Onion Raita is one of the easiest & simple dish,we don't need any special ingredient to prepare it.
- 2 cups thick yogurt (dahi or curd) whisked till smooth
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh mint leaves finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 1 tsp raita masala
- 1 tsp cumin seeds powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from shobhapink.blogspot.in
1. Take yogurt, put some red chilli powder, cumin seeds powder, salt in a
bowl & mix well to blend.
2. Add mint leaves, onion, green chilli & mix well.
3. Garnish with raita masala, red chilli powder, cumin seeds powder &
4. Chill it & serve.