Beverage - Peach Sangria
- 750 milliliters Viongier (White Wine, I used McManis)
- 4 Peaches (pitted, peeled, & sliced)
- 1 ⁄2 cup Vodka (I used Grey Goose)
- 1 cup Strawberry Lemonade (can sub regular lemonade)
- 4 Packets of Stevia (like you'd put in your coffee)
- 1 cup Frozen Raspberries
- 2 cups Sparkling Water
Adapted from noshandnourish.com
In a large pitcher, add sliced/peeled peaches, stevia, vodka, wine. Let it chill/marinate in fridge for 4 - 8 hours.
Just before serving, add the strawberry lemonade, the frozen raspberries, and the sparkling water.
Serve in pretty glasses (optional).