SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE
- 3 c. mashed sweet potatoes ( microwave about 3- 4 large sweet potatoes, pierce with fork before microwaving till soft. Then cool slightly and peel. Then mash)
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup milk
- 1/3 c. butter, softened
- 1/3 c. flour
- 3/4c. light brown sugar
- 1 c. chopped pecans
Combine mashed sweet potatoes, sugar, eggs, vanilla and milk. Mix well.
Spray a casserole dish. Place mixture in casserole dish.
In a separate bowl mix, mix the butter, flour, sugar, and pecans. Sprinkle mixture over casserole and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (96 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole Ruth Chris'... 4.4/5 (95 Votes)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (91 Votes)