Mushroom Caps Stuffed with Crab and Shrimp
- 2 dozen large mushrooms
- 100g. crab meat
- 200g shrimp
- 125g cream cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. lemom juice
- 1 tsp. worchestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. chopped onion (very fine)
- 1 tbsp. fine bread crumbs
- Parmesan cheese and parsley flakes
Pull out stems of mushrooms. Put mushrooms into boiling water for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Drain, cool down with cold water. Set aside on paper towels to drain, upside down.
Combine rest of the ingredients, except parmesan and parsley. Stuff the mushrooms.
Bake at 375F for 10-12 minutes. Garnish with parmesan and parsley flakes.
You'll also love
- Peppered Steak with Blackberry... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mel's Crumb Apple Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Shrimp Enchilada Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Tuna Primavera 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scallops on Spinach with Walnut... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Shrimp With Peppers and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Onion & Mushroom Roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken With Mushroom Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)