Steakhouse Garlic Butter Recipe (~ 1/2 cup)
- butter 1 stick unsalted
- garlic 3 cloves crushed and minced fine
- Worcestershire sauce 1/2 teaspoon
- pepper 1/4 teaspoon white (may substitute black)
- salt 1/4 teaspoon , or to taste
- parsley 1 tablespoon fresh chopped
Makes 1/2 cup of Steakhouse Garlic Butter
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Put the butter in a bowl and leave at room temperature until it is soft enough to work.
Add all the other ingredients and mix to combine thoroughly.
Using a spatula scrap the butter mixture on to a square of plastic wrap.
Shape into a log, and roll the mixture up in the plastic, twisting the ends.
Refrigerate until firm. When ready to use, remove wrap and slice into rounds. Place on hot steak just before serving.