Crisp and Tender Mustard-Roasted Potatoes
Per Serving (6 potatoes and 3 onion wedges)- 4 Points Plus
Calories- 131, Fat- 4g, Sat Fat- 0g, Trans Fat- 0g, Chol- 0mg, Sodium- 411mg, Carb- 25g, Sugar- 5g, Fiber- 4g, Protein- 4g, Calcium- 38mg
- 3 (5oz) Yukon Gold Potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 red onion
- 1/3 cup whole grain Dijon mustard, such as Maille
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from weightwatchers.com
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray medium rimmed baking sheet with olive oil nonstick spray.
2. Halve potatoes and cut each half lengthwise into 4 wedges. Halve onion through stem end and cut each half into 6 wedges.
3. Toss together potatoes, onion, mustard, oil, rosemary, and pepper in large bowl. Spread potato miture to form single layer in prepared pan, placing potatoes cut side down. Roast until bottoms of potatoes are deep golden and crisp, about 30 minutes. Turn potatoes over and roast until crisp on second side and tender, about 20 minutes longer.