Cheddar and Potatoes Breakfast bake
Brunch casserole made from frozen potatoes, cheese, milk and eggs
- 4 cups frozen potatoes O'Brien with onions and peppers (from 28-oz bag), thawed
- 1- 1/2 cups shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 5 slices fully cooked turkey bacon, chopped (Optional)
- 1 cup Bisquick Heart Smart® mix
- 3 cups fat-free (skim) milk
- 1 cup fat-free egg product
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix uncooked potatoes, 1 cup of the cheese and the bacon. Spread in baking dish.
2. In same bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, egg product and pepper until blended. Pour over potato mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until light golden brown around edges and cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.