- 1-1/2 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 1 small red onion, cut in thin wedges
- 1 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp.rice vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp.olive oil
Husk corn and remove silk with a stiff brush; rinse. Cook corn in boiling, lightly salted water for 3 minutes. Remove corn; let cool. Cut corn off the cob in planks
Combine cooked rice, tomatoes, arugula, onion and jalapeno pepper. Transfer to serving bowl; top with corn.
Drizzle with vinegar and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve at room temperature. Makes 10 to 12 servings.