FABULOUS Banana Milkshake
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 6 oz skim milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup ice, crushed
1. Chop half a banana into slices, place in plastic baggy and freeze overnight. (Do the same with the other half and save for future shake. Trust me, there will be a future shake.)
2. Gather ingredients.
3. Place half banana (now chopped and frozen) into blender. Add 1/3 cup ice, 6 ounces of skim milk and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
4. (Optional: Add 1 packet of Splenda for extra sweetness)
5. Pour mix into tall glass. Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon on shake
6. Drink it. God loves you and this is proof.