• 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained and squeezed dry
• 1 (14 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 cup sour cream
• 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
• 1 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese or a combo of asiago, parmesan and reggiano
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 7x11 inch baking dish. 2. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Mix in the artichoke hearts, spinach and cheese. Season with garlic and lemon juice. Spread evenly into the prepared baking dish. 3. Bake covered for 20 minutes. Remove the cover, and let the dish bake uncovered for 5 more minutes, or until the surface is lightly browned.