Bacon and Egg Breakfast Muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups White Lily® Self-Rising Flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large hard boiled eggs, diced
- 4 slices cooked bacon, drained and crumbled
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
1.HEAT oven to 400°F. Lightly coat 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
2.COMBINE flour, sugar and dry mustard in medium bowl. Stir in cheese. Make a well in the center. Whisk together egg, milk and oil in small bowl. Add all at once to flour mixture, stirring just until moistened.
3.FILL prepared muffin cups 1/3 full using about half the batter. Combine diced hard boiled egg and cooked crumbled bacon. Divide evenly into muffin cups on top of batter. Top with remaining batter. Muffin cups should be about 2/3 full.
4.BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until muffins are lightly browned. Serve hot.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (678 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.4/5 (234 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)