- 1 lb. of ground beef
- 1 small can (4oz) of sliced mushrooms - drained
- 1 small can of sliced black olives – drained (optional)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10oz) Rotel tomatoes (do NOT drain)
- 2 cups (8oz) shredded cheese, your choice ( I used Colby )
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 - 12oz package of noodles – any kind (I’ve used penne, spirals, etc.)
Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
Sauté ground beef in pan until done and drain fat.
Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain noodles and set aside. Combine beef and rest of ingredients (except 1/3 cup of cheese for topping) in large bowl. Add noodles to beef mixture and combine.
Pour mixture into 9X13 casserole dish and top with remaining 1/3 cup cheese.
Cover top of casserole with foil and bake for 40-45 minutes or until dish is completely heated through and bubbly. Take foil off and bake uncovered for another 10-15 minutes or until cheese melts. Enjoy!