The Perfect Cinnamon Roll Icing
Any homemade roll can be good if you have the right icing. This decadent cream cheese makes your favorite cinnamon roll recipe extra special.
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 7 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Icing will cover 24 small rolls or 12 large.
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Beat together cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer in a large bowl until creamy. Mix in vanilla and milk, then gradually mix in the confectioners' sugar and salt until smooth and fluffy.
You'll also love
- People-Pleasing Cinnamon Rolls 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Mediterranean Vegetable Salad 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Cinnamon Roasted Pecans 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Flourless Brownie Muffins 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Lemon Curd & Blueberry Loaf Cake 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman's Tres Leches... 4.2/5 (78 Votes)
- Fresh Orange Cake with Orange... 4.3/5 (51 Votes)