Lamb Chops With Artichokes And Rosemary
- 3 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 3 garlic cloves minced, divided
- 3 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary divided
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel divided
- 2 packages frozen artichoke hearts - (8 oz ea) thawed
- 1 1/2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 8 loin lamb chops, 1"-thick
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 minced garlic cloves, 2 teaspoons rosemary, and 1/2 teaspoon orange peel; stir 30 seconds. Add artichoke hearts and broth; bring to boil. Cover; boil 5 minutes. Uncover; cook until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
Sprinkle lamb with remaining garlic and rosemary, then salt and pepper. Heat remaining oil in another large skillet over medium-high heat. Add lamb; sauté until cooked to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer lamb to platter.
Spoon off fat from skillet with lamb. Add artichoke mixture; boil 2 minutes, scraping up browned bits. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon artichoke mixture around lamb. Sprinkle with remaining orange peel and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Honey-Glazed Lemon Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herbed New Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ham And Yukon Gold Potato Cakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fricassee Of Beef And Fava Beans 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Braised Baby Artichokes With Red... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lamb Chops With Spicy Peanut Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Artichoke-Prosciutto Gratin 0/5 (0 Votes)