Rosemary Lamb Chops
Get the classic combination with lamb chops, rosemary, butter and lemon juice. Your lamb chops will be delicious and flavorful.
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 6 lamb rib, or loin chops, about 1 inch thick
Melt the butter in a pan then remove from heat and stir in lemon juice, garlic and chopped rosemary.
Trim excess fat from chops. Place lamb chops on a lightly greased grill about 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of coals.
Cook, turning once and basting often with butter mixture until chops are well browned on the outside but pink in the center about 10 minutes. Garnish with fresh rosemary.
You'll also love
- Soup with string beans, garlic and... 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Simple Cherry Banana Smoothie 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Chile Verde (Green Chili With... 4/5 (84 Votes)
- Xinjiang Cumin Lamb 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Mandarin Orange Oriental Sauce... 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Grilled Lamb Chops crusted with... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
Review this recipe