Banana Pudding Squares
You'll find delicious layers of cookie crust, sliced bananas and more in these cool Banana Pudding Squares.
- 35 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) tub COOL WHIP whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 2 (1-ounce each) package JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1/2 ounce BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, grated
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 210mins
Mix wafer crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in 1 1/2 cups COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Top with bananas.
Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 minutes; spread over bananas. Top with remaining COOL WHIP and chocolate. Refrigerate 3 hours.
You'll also love
- Liquid Marijuana 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.7/5 (37 Votes)
- Totally Simple Beef Bourguignon 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Oven Fried Green Tomatoes 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- Texas Roadhouse Rolls 4.5/5 (56 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Cake 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Strawberry Thumbprints 4.5/5 (56 Votes)