Potato Salad With Roasted Red Peppers
- 3 pounds medium-size red-skinned potatoes unpeeled, and cut into 1/2"-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup finely-chopped onion
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup finely-chopped drained roasted red
- peppers from jar
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Steam potato slices just until tender, about 15 minutes. Transfer to large bowl. Drizzle with vinegar and lemon juice. Toss gently to coat. Cool to room temperature.
Combine next 5 ingredients in small bowl; whisk to blend. Pour dressing over cooled potatoes. Add red peppers. Toss gently to mix. Season potato salad to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
This recipe yields 6 servings.