Coleslaw with Basil and Garlic Vinaigrette
Need a change from creamy coleslaw? Try this coleslaw that's tossed with a light basil & garlic vinaigrette.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Basil & Garlic Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (14 ounces) shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes (optional)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from mccormick.com
Mix oil, vinegar, Seasoning, sugar and salt in large bowl. Add coleslaw mix, red cabbage and radishes; toss to coat well.
Cover, refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.