Slow Cookers BBQ Pulled Pork
I like to serve this delicious and impossibly easy slow cooker bbq pork on sandwich rolls!
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (55 Votes)
- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder roast, trimmed
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers BBQ Pulled Pork Seasoning
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from mccormick.com
Place pork in slow cooker.
Mix seasoning mix, ketchup, brown sugar and vinegar until blended. Pour over pork.
Cook 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high. Remove pork from slow cooker.
Shred pork, using 2 forks. Return pork to slow cooker. Mix and heat with sauce before serving.
You'll also love
- Lemon Gelato 4.4/5 (51 Votes)
- Crusty Parmesan Herb Zucchini Bites 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- hearty beef and pasta soup 3.8/5 (14 Votes)
- 10-Minute Beef Teriyaki Skillet 5/5 (6 Votes)
- Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork 4.9/5 (15 Votes)
Review this recipe