Lemon Butter Cookies
Yum! These buttery lemon cookies are one of my favorites. Besides being super delicious, they're really simple to make. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
- 1 cup (2-sticks) Land O’ Lakes unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2/3 cup Domino granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 1/2 cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
In a large bowl with an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Beat in the egg. Add lemon zest and lemon juice.
Gradually mix in the flour until incorporated.
Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Using the tines of a fork, cross marks in the cookies to slightly flatten them (as pictured).
Bake cookies for 15 minutes or until cookies are set on top and slightly golden on bottom.
Transfer to cooling rack and immediately dust with powdered sugar (sugar will melt into cookies from the remaining heat).
Once completely cool, dust cookies again with powdered sugar.
You'll also love
- Peach Cobbler - Gluten Free 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Turkey Salad with Manchego 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Turtle Cheesecake Petit Fours 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Raspberry Bars with Almond Crust 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Aunt Pearl's Pecan Crescent Cookies 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Apple Pie Cookies 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Walnut Date-Filled Cookies 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Rugelach 4.3/5 (10 Votes)