Spinach Artichoke Chicken
Prep time 10 min/cook time 35 min
- olive oil spray
- 8 chicken breasts
- 13.75 oz artichoke hearts packed in water, drained
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Adapted from addapinch.com
1.Preheat oven to 375º F. Spray baking dish with olive oil nonstick baking spray.
2.Place chicken into baking dish. Salt and pepper chicken and then bake 15 minutes.
3.Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and then pour on top of chicken. Bake 20-25 minutes.
4.Let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Savory Sweet Potatoes Mashed 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Blueberry Coffee Cake 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Easy Cabbage Potato and Smoked... 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Herbed Quinoa & Red Rice Stuffing... 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Spinach Stuffed Shells 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Crab, Bacon and Spinach Quiche 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Artichoke Chicken Lasagna 4.2/5 (44 Votes)