Famous Dave's Smoked Pork Loin
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- 1 Pork Loin, brined (see Brine for Pork recipe below)
- 2 ounces Famous Dave’s Rib Rub
- Brine for Pork
- 2 ounces Garlic, minced
- 4 ounces Famous Dave’s Rib Rub
- 2 cups Honey
- 1- 8 ounce can, Chipotles in Adoba sauce
- 2 tablespoon Black Pepper
- 2 quarts Water
- 2 tablespoons Kosher Salt
- Combine all ingredients. Place Pork in 2-gallon Ziploc bag. Pour brine over Pork to cover.
- Let sit in refrigeration for 48 hours prior to smoking or Grilling
- Makes 3 quarts
Pull Pork Loin from brine, pat dry with paper towel.
Season Loin with 2 oz of Famous Dave’s Rib Rub.
Place in smoker or on grill with indirect heat and smoke at 250 degrees for 1 hour or until internal temp of 145 degrees.
Pull from smoker and let rest for 10 – 15 minutes.
Slice and serve
You'll also love
- Stir Fry Noodles with Seared... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Lamb Chops or Rack of Lamb 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Pork Loin - Orange Glazed Pork... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Roast Pork Loin w/ Herbed... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
Review this recipe