Ham & Cheese Stuffed Biscuits
These ham and cheese biscuits with a touch of honey are packed with deliciousness and make an awesome lunch.
- 1can1 can flaky biscuits
- 8slices8 slices Swiss cheese
- 8slices8 slices deli meat (ham or turkey)
- 1/4cup1/4 cup honey
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 350°F and spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
Cut slit in one side of each biscuit, forming a deep pocket in each.
Place 1 slice of cheese, 1 slice of meat, and 1 teaspoon of honey into each pocket.
Pinch together biscuit to seal slit.
Place biscuits on cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Drizzle with honey and serve.
You'll also love
- Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Lemon Curd & Blueberry Loaf Cake 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Drunken Cookie Monster Cocktail 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese... 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- BLT Chicken Salad Sandwiches 4.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Crockpot Ranch Porkchops 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Breakfast Sandwich 4.6/5 (25 Votes)