Pork Chops in the Pressure Cooker
This pressure cooker recipe is written for thick bone-in pork chops. If you’re using boneless or thin pork chops, reduce your cook time to 6 to 8 minutes. Also, the longer cook time will result in very soft potatoes. If you prefer your potatoes more solid, wrap the potatoes in foil and cook them on top of the pork chops, or use small whole potatoes.
- 4 thick-cut, bone-in pork chops
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 7 carrots, peeled & coarsely chopped
- 7 Russet potatoes, peeled & coarsely chopped
- 1 small can mushrooms, with liquid, or 1 to 2 cups button mushrooms coarsely chopped
- 1 small can tomato sauce, or homemade tomato sauce, or tomato soup
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from pressurecookingtoday.com
Brown pork chops in a bit of olive oil in the pressure cooker. Remove excess oil,and put pork chops back in.
Add green peppers, onions, carrots, potatoes and mushrooms.
Mix tomato sauce or soup with water to equal 12 ounces.
Secure lid of pressure cooker and bring up to pressure. Cook for 10-15 minutes.
Remove from heat and let the cooker come down from pressure on its own.
You'll also love
- Sliced Sweet Potato Pie 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Cabbage & Noodles with Bacon 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Pina Colada Poke Cake 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Easy Balsamic Pork Chops 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Homemade Chicken Strips 4.3/5 (45 Votes)
- Pineapple Pecan Chicken Salad 4.3/5 (45 Votes)
- Keto Eggroll in a Bowl 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Italian Milk-Braised Pork Roast... 4.8/5 (9 Votes)