Canned pizza dough make this fun and tasty bubble pizza a breeze to make. Perfect for game day or... any day!
- 1can1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- 16ounces16 ounces frozen Italian meatballs, thawed
- 15ounces15 ounces pizza sauce
- 1/2cup1/2 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 2tablespoons2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2cups2 cups pizza blend cheese, shredded
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 375°F and spray 7x1-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Unroll dough and cut into 6 strips lengthwise, then cut into 8 strips across, making 48 squares.
Arrange half of dough pieces in bottom of baking dish.
Mix meatballs and pizza sauce in small bowl, then pour over dough in dish.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Arrange remaining dough pieces over meatballs.
Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake additional 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Easy Oven-Baked Zucchini Chips 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Luscious Lemon Brownies 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Best Lemonade Ever 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Spicy Cajun Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Red Curry Almond Chicken 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Easy Tomatillo Salsa Verde (Green... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Hot Wings in an Air Fryer 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Pastrami & Swiss Football... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)