Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
- 2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce or steak sauce
- 1-2 tbsp ketchup (one tbsp if you are using steak sauce)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, cut into 1/4 to 1/2 inch cubes
- 8-10 slices bacon
preheat oven to 375. in a large bowl, mix all ingredients except bacon. form into a loaf shape. top with either fancy bacon lattice or lay strips across the top. make sure to tuck the bacon under the bottom of the meatloaf.
place in an oblong pan (7 x 11inch with rack) and bake for 50 to 60mins or until internal temp reaches 160 degrees.