Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo
- 4 Cups of water
- 5 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or three large) diced into bite size pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 T Minced garlic
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 box (1lb) fettuccine noodles, broke in 1/3
- 2 jars Alfredo sauce
1. Add 4 cups of water, diced chicken, salt and pepper, minced garlic and olive oil to the instant pot.
2. Break noodles in 1/3 size pieces, place noodles on top of chicken (don't stir in)
3. Pour Alfredo sauces over the top
4. Close and lock the lid. Set to Poultry for 13 minutes and quick pressure release.
5. Once pressure is released, open, stir in grated parmesan and let sit for a few minutes to thicken.
You'll also love
- Garlic Peppered Flank Steak with... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Key Lime Rum Balls 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Swedish Meatball Pasta 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Longevity Noodles with Chicken,... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Macaroni & Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Toasted Ravioli 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Blackened Chicken Breast with... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)