- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 5 ounces very thinly sliced radishes (about 8 small radishes)
- 1/4 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon za'atar (optional)
Whisk together yogurt, goat cheese, lemon rind, and 2 teaspoons oil until smooth. Spread on a serving platter. Top with radish slices, and drizzle with remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Sprinkle radishes with salt, mint, and za'atar, if desired.
Makes 4 servings.