Strawberry Cheesecake Pie (sugar free option)
- 1-8 oz. pkg. light cream cheese, softened
- 1-3/4 c. 1 or 2% milk
- 1-sm pkg sugar free instant pudding (cheesecake or white chocolate flavor)
- 4 to 8 oz. lite cool whip
- 1-9 " graham cracker crust
- 2 c. fresh strawberries, cleaned and sliced
- 1/2 pkg of 16 oz sugar free strawberry glaze
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add 1/2 c milk; blend well. Add remaining milk and instant pudding mix. Beat for 1 minute. Stir in cool whip and pour into pie crust. Mix strawberries with 1/2 pkg of glaze and spread over pie. Refrigerate any leftovers.
1-1/2 c water
2 T cornstarch
1 sm. sugar free strawberry jello
6 T truvia or sugar
In a small saucepan, combine water and cornstarch; cook until thickened. Remove from heat; cool slightly; stir in jello and sweetener. Cool before mixing with berries. Top pie with mixture or add when serving.