One Pan Chicken & Stuffing with Caramelized Onions
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 lb.)
- Chicken Breasts Boneless
- $6.88 thru 03/01
- 2 onions, cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into thin slices
- 1-1/2 cups hot water
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Lower Sodium Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 2 cups chopped stemmed kale
- 2 Tbsp. LEA & PERRINS Worcestershire Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 45mins
Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 2 min. on each side or until evenly browned on both sides. Remove chicken from skillet, reserving drippings in skillet; cover chicken to keep warm.
Add onions to drippings in skillet; cook 8 to 10 min. or until tender, stirring frequently. Meanwhile, add hot water to stuffing mix in large bowl; stir just until moistened. Add kale; mix lightly.
Remove onions from skillet; mix with Worcestershire sauce. Place chicken in single layer in center of skillet; top with onion mixture.
Spoon stuffing mixture around chicken. Sprinkle chicken and stuffing mixture with cheese; cover. Cook on medium-low heat 10 min. or until stuffing mixture is heated through and chicken is done (165°F).