Chex Mix Christmas Crack
You wont be able to get enough of this Chex Mix Christmas Crack. Your family and friends will enjoy handful after handful of this sweet and salty addicting treat. Perfect for a holiday party.
- Two (12-ounce) boxes of Chex Cereal, choosing two different flavors
- One (16-ounce) bag of Snyder’s Sourdough Pretzel Nibblers
- One (7.5-ounce) bag of Bugles
- One (12-ounce) bag of Christmas mini M&Ms
- 2 (16-ounce) bar of CandiQuik white melting chocolate
- One (10-ounce) bag of Peppermints
- Christmas Sprinkles
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from princesspinkygirl.com
Cover two baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
In a ziplock bag, crush approximately 30 peppermints.
In a large bowl combine Chex Cereal, Bugles and pretzels.
Melt the candy melts according to the instructions on the package.
In small increments, drizzle the candy melts over the dry mixture and immediately sprinkle the M&Ms, crushed peppermint and sprinkles.
Mix gently with a spoon until all ingredients are evenly coated. Repeat this step until all of the melted candy is mixed in with the dry mixture.
Divide the mixture in half and spread in even layers on the baking sheets. Let the candy set. Break apart and serve or store in airtight container.
You'll also love
- Deviled Eggs with Crispy Shallot... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Cheese & Guinness Spread 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Grilled Turkey 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Elaine's Christmas Jello Salad 3.9/5 (48 Votes)
- Garlic Rosemary Monkey Bread 3.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Low-Carb Poppy Seed Dressing 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
Review this recipe