Wow! This dip with ground beef and onions is amazing, packed with great flavors and topped with all sorts of gooey cheese! Serve with unsalted tortilla chips and start dipping.
- 2 (16-ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced small
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 taco seasoning packet
- 1 cup salsa
- 3 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Brown ground beef with chopped onion in skillet and drain.
Add the can of refried beans and stir into cream cheese, taco seasoning and sour cream, one cup each of jack cheese and cheddar cheese and mix until smooth. Spread into a 9x13-inch pan. Top that with the salsa. Sprinkle with remaining two cups of both shredded cheeses, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until cheese is slightly brown and dip is hot and bubbly around the edges.
Serve with unsalted, unflavored tortilla chips and enjoy.
You could leave out ground beef and onions and it would be a cheesy bean dip.
You'll also love
- Simple Stromboli 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Chocolate Lava Cake - Instant Pot 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- WW Baked Crab Rangoon 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Red Velvet Chex Party Mix 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Mexican White Cheese Dip 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Mini Beef Wellingtons 4.1/5 (57 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker BBQ Beef Tips 4.1/5 (58 Votes)