Vegan Alfredo Sauce
Awesome! This Vegan Alfredo Sauce tastes just like the real deal without any dairy or cholesterol. Vegan cream cheese, white wine and basil are key ingredients creating an authentic Alfredo sauce experience.
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 1-2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon white cooking wine
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Fresh basil, for garnish
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add 1 tablespoon cornstarch, mix well until thick. Add more cornstarch to thicken if needed.
Once the butter and cornstarch is thoroughly mixed, add cream cheese. Stir continuously until mixed well and cream cheese has melted.
Add remaining ingredients, stir well until everything is mixed together. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 10-15 minutes.
Enjoy this sauce over fettuccine pasta, with vegetables like green peas, broccoli, zucchini, squash or mushrooms.
You'll also love
- Pressure Cooker Creamy Mushroom... 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Peach Margarita 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Cajun Turkey Injection Sauce 4.2/5 (57 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Bubble-up 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Quick Marinara Sauce 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
Review this recipe